Skip to main content

Under Her Futa Boss

She's the hardest boss that Suzie ever had.

Free Futa Story Sample Below

Under Her Futa Boss Cover

Suzie is new in town, full of optimism and doe-eyed wonder for life in the big city. She can scarcely believe her luck when her only friend in town arranges a job interview at the very top of the prestigious Zenith Holding company. The position of personal assistant to one of the most powerful women in the state sounds too good to be true - and of course it is.

Little does Suzie know of her prospective employer's needs or the hands-on experience required to sate them. The interview soon grows heated and Suzie is left naked at the hands of an outrageously hung futanari.

Does Suzie have what it takes to go the distance? Or will the long, hard hours beneath her boss overwhelm her in the end?

This steamy 5,600 word contains the following themes: Futa on female, power-play, forced stripping, steamy lovemaking and a highly inappropriate workplace. 

Get the ebook here:

 Under her Futa Boss

"Hello, Ms. Crowley." Suzie had never felt so self-conscious in her life. She watched herself step through the torturously long room and took a seat. She placed the cup of coffee in her lap and folded her hands around it.

 "Please, call me Anita." The smile on Anita's face grew ever so slightly as she straightened out her chair and placed the piece of paper aside. "Suzie, was it? I trust you didn't have too much trouble finding us."

"It wasn't too bad. Janet gave me directions." Suzie smiled sheepishly. "There’re an awful lot of buildings, though. You've got a good view of them up here." She gestured at the window.

Anita chuckled; the sound like warm honey running down Suzie's naked skin. "I suppose there is. You're from a small town, right Suzie? I wouldn't worry, you have the look of a city girl about you. You'll adjust in no time." Anita crossed her legs and cast a brief glance at the paper on her desk. "So you're new in town... What makes you think that you're qualified to be my personal assistant?"

At once, a dozen stock phrases bubbled to the forefront of Suzie's mind. "I'm very dependable. I'm thorough and hard-working." She rattled off the clichés, playing for time to order her thoughts. "I've worked in logistics, so I'll be able to juggle all your appointments."

Anita looked vaguely amused. "Being dependable would involve coming in on time, I believe. Regardless, I've seen your CV. Leaves something to be desired, but you could be taught. You wouldn't be here otherwise. Besides, Janet has vouched for you." She leaned forward in her chair. Suzie noticed the chain of a silver pendant around her neck that disappeared in the alluring curves of her cleavage.

"I swear I won't disappoint!" The hint of approval sent her heartbeat surging.

"The question is if you have the right people skills and the right mindset," Anita continued smoothly. "You'll have to realize that you'll be under enormous pressure, working here. The hours are long and hard, but it's very rewarding in the end."

For some reason, Suzie couldn't help but think of Anita's pink tongue and how it twisted in her mouth as she emphasized her words. A tingle ran down her spine, but she quickly composed herself. "I'm confident that I can handle whatever you throw at me."

"I value dedication in my employees." Anita flashed an almost predatory grin. "It's imperative if you're going to handle the heavy loads in my office of day-to-day work."

Suzie's fingers tightened around the lukewarm cup of coffee. "Believe me, Ms. Crowley - Anita, I'll do anything it takes. Be here day and night, sleep in the broom closet if need be."

Anita's laugh was warm and brief. "Anything? Now, that's intriguing." She leaned forward and folded her hands on the desk. "Well, understand that as my personal assistant, you'll be my public face in a lot of situations. I need to know that I can rely on you for that, and for that I need your complete trust."

"Whatever you want, Ms. Anita. I'm not the type to spread gossip if that's what you're worried about."

"We'll find out, sooner rather than later." Anita smiled wryly. "You have a beautiful face, Suzie. It'll do well for the publicity shots. You'd need a new wardrobe, though."

Suzie blushed slightly beneath her freckles. "I lost half of my old one in a couple of misplaced moving boxes, as it is. I promised myself not to go splurging before I got a proper job."

"In that case, now would be the time." Anita reclined in her chair again and crossed her legs the other way. "Take off your dress, dear."

A surge of elation made Suzie's heart flutter. "You mean I got the job? That's... I beg your pardon?"

Anita wore her expression of mild amusement like a mask. "You heard me, Suzie. You do want the job, don't you?"

"Er, yeah." She bit her lip and sunk her fingers into the dark fabric. "If you're sure."

"Oh, I am. That dress definitely needs to go." The hint of amusement in Anita's smile grew downright lecherous.

"Isn't there laws against this kind of thing? Workplace harassment?"

"You're not in my employ yet." Anita gestured towards the door. "I won't stop you."

Suzie hesitated. She was back to feeling as if she were merely a spectator to her life, looking in from the outside as she placed her coffee cup on Anita's desk and seized the dress at her shoulders. The moment stretched out like the eternal second on her wristwatch. There was a brief darkness, a rustle of fiber going over her head, and then it was done. She stood beside her chair with a rosy face and her dress clutched to her chest, naked except for her racy underwear. Oh god, why did I wear that damn set today, she asked herself.

"Now, Suzie, there's no need to be modest. Leave the dress on the floor where it belongs. You're a pretty girl." Anita raised an eyebrow as Suzie obeyed and exposed the skimpy, red thong that served as the sole shield for her modesty. In all honesty, it didn't do much in that respect. "A pretty girl and a naughty one, it seems. You were expecting to strip for me today?" Anita's eyes flashed wickedly. "Or was it just a contingency in case the interview went south?"

Suzie did look rather scandalous in her underwear. The straps of her thong hugged the lush curve of her hip and her bra accentuated her plentiful, perky breasts. A tasteful spattering of freckles spilled onto her upper chest and shoulders as well, pale skin drawing out the fierce red of her hair.

"It's, uh, more of a confidence thing," Suzie lied. The strap was digging into her again, but she felt too self-conscious to correct it and played down her squirming. "A lucky charm, if you'd believe that."

"Wouldn't be the craziest thing I've heard. I don't blame you for bringing some luck of your own - but I really must know if you can handle yourself, so your underwear will have to go, too."

###

To read the rest of Suzie's interview, follow the links above!

If you liked this story, you may enjoy Screwed by Her Genie: A Futa-on-Female Size Queen Fantasy.   

Or check out all the other futa stories in the catalog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmic Futas: A Giantess Growth Duel

  A cosmic clash of growth-hungry giantesses.

The Diadem of Futa Desire: A Tale of Extreme Hyper Transformation

How hung do you desire to be?

Futa Pilled 1: A Futa on Male Erotic Story

His crush always had big-dick energy. Her body just caught up.