Skip to main content

Night of the Voluptuous Vampires: A Giantess Femdom Fantasy

Welcome to my home. Enter freely, and of your own will.

Free Giantess Story Sample Below

Night of the Voluptuous Vampires Cover

Summoned to a foreboding castle deep in the Transylvanian mountains, John Harker finds himself at the mercy of the towering Countess Titania, who wants more than simple paperwork: She wants him, body and soul. As John is beset by disturbingly erotic hallucinations, his fiancée Nina starts to change, growing as frightfully ravenous and curvaceous as the Countess herself.

Can John escape the attention of the domineering Countess before she drains him dry? Will he free Nina before she falls under the Countess' spell? Or will he be doomed to satisfy the bodacious vampires of Castle Titania and feed their growing figures and lust for power for the rest of his life?

This steamy 11.000 word story contains the following themes: FM, FFFM, femdom, mini-giantess, giantess, breast expansion, ass expansion, and the erotic nightmares of your dreams.

Get the ebook here:

Night of the Voluptuous Vampires:
A Giantess Femdom Fantasy

Extract from John Parker's Journal.

8th of September, noon.

I AWOKE LATE, hearing Nina shuffle out of bed as I was coming to. I had the most extraordinary dream! It must have been a dream, because it was too fantastic to be anything else. I appeared to wake up in the night and shuffle out into the room in which we had taken our late dinner in search of the bathroom; but here I found the Countess waiting for me. She stood by the fireplace, staring into the dying embers with her back to me.

“Restless, John?” She asked and turned. Instantly, the flames roared up again
behind her. Her intensely red lips parted in a smile, showing pearly, unnaturally sharp teeth. “Good. So am I. Let us do something about that.” She stepped forward; her dress turned to ash and fluttered away in an unseen wind in that same instant, baring her deathly pale wealth of womanly curves at me, barely contained in racy, tight-fitting lingerie.

I opened my mouth in shock, scrambling for a reply, but she was on me in just another few steps, all but trapping me between her and the wall. “Come now,” she purred, enthralling me with a seductive voice thick as honey. “I’ve seen how you looked at me, at them. Come; worship my breasts. You cannot deny your desire.” She squeezed her bust between her arms, pressed them forward to envelop my face completely. They felt soft and inviting, but frighteningly cold. As if reading my thoughts, she seized my hands and pressed them against the overwhelming sides of her chest, her larger palms encompassing mine. “Come, share your warmth with me. Warm me up with your passion, your blood.” Her brassiere disappeared, and I found her gigantic nipple, pale pink, forcing its way into my mouth. I tried to accommodate it, kissing and rolling it between my teeth, and as I massaged her chest, I heard her exhale in bliss.

Then I was on the table, sitting back as the Countess slipped my underwear off with hunger in eyes. “Yes...” she whispered, even that simple word sending shivers down my spine and blood throbbing through my manhood. She wrapped her titanic tits around it, completely hiding my shaft, and squeezed them up and down, tight as a vise. I tried to resist, to hold back, but she mocked my efforts with a lecherous smile. “You cannot deny me, or my breasts, John Parker. No-one can. Cum; give me what I want; watch as I grow grander, more powerful.”

Against my own will, I did as she commanded, inhaling sharply as my hips bucked and my ejaculation splattered hot and wet between her breasts. And then, things became even more impossible. The Countess laughed in triumph, still fucking me with her tits; but as I watched, they seemed to swell in her hands, to grow, encompassing more of my pelvis with every stroke. Then they exceeded my hips entirely, still growing, enveloping me in divinely soft, shapely breasts as they rose like dough. “It can’t be!” I managed to stammer, staring helplessly at the Countess, who seemed just as enthralled with her own lust, her face contorted in delirious pleasure from domineering me with her expanding bust. I pushed at her, but it was no use; her cleavage claimed me entirely and as the world went black, I heard her growl in deep, husky tones: “You’re mine, John Parker.”  

###

 To read the rest of John's scarily sexy adventure, follow the links above!

If you liked this story, you may enjoy Fairytale Giantess: A Bisexual Femdom Fantasy

Or check out all the other giantess growth stories in the catalog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmic Futas: A Giantess Growth Duel

  A cosmic clash of growth-hungry giantesses.

The Diadem of Futa Desire: A Tale of Extreme Hyper Transformation

How hung do you desire to be?

Futa Pilled 1: A Futa on Male Erotic Story

His crush always had big-dick energy. Her body just caught up.