Skip to main content

My Futa Vampire 1: An Erotic Story of Power and Transformation

 Some things are worth a little blood.

Free Futa Story Sample Below

My Futa Vampire 1 Cover

Getting bitten by a vampire isn’t so bad. Not when she’s as tall and attractive as my lover. Especially not when she’s packing so much between her legs that she has to ask every time if I can handle it. To which I say, ‘shut up and take me harder!’

Okay. Maybe I am a bit obsessed. But how could I possibly resist a sultry futa who can taste my desires and changes to suit them, growing stronger, curvier, and most importantly of all, more hung before my very eyes?

There is no answer. And even if there were, I wouldn’t listen. I’m too busy going bump in the night.

This 4,100 word story contains the following: Futa on Female, Huge Futanari, Transformation, Empowerment, Growth/Expansion (Curves/Endowments), Size Kink (Amazonian), Threesome, Twins/Clones, Power Play.

Get the ebook here:

Drawing of two powerful drow futas by Anonarts
Vampire Vibes.

My Futa Vampire 1

An Erotic Story of Power and Transformation

My dreams were wild and carnal. Naked bodies, words whispered in the heat of passion, thrusting and squirming and a rising tension, my senses melting together as I tumbled over the edge.

Pleasant, really, for being dead. If that was purgatory, perhaps I’d enjoy my time here. 

The breath of life hit my face like a splash of cold water and fragmented my dreams into a million glittering shards. It left me confused and gasping, half-rising before I fell back once more.

Fact 1, I was in a bed. Fact 2, it was not my own. That’s as much as I was able to pierce together as the world slowly, slowly resolved itself around me. My head pounded and my throat was dry.

The thought of my throat sent my hand flying up to my neck as the memory of the bite came flooding back. The puncture wounds were there, sore and swollen to the touch. “Oh my god!” I wailed, fighting a sudden, rising panic as I realized its implications.

A voice spoke to me across the room. “Relax. I didn’t turn you.” It was a strong voice, steady and commanding, yet with a soft, sultry edge to it. Its owner stood by the window, her dark figure outlined in the moonlight.

I sat up abruptly, my heart hammering in my chest. It was her! She had taken me to her lair, to eat or kill or

The vague memories of my dreams returned and I felt a pleasant shiver between my legs. Maybe the vampire’s plans were of a different nature.

She watched me in silence. It gave me more time to take her in, as the initial fury of my fear dulled and my eyes adjusted to the gloom. I would have recognized those eyes anywhere. But her form was something else. The face that had been hollow and dying had turned into its opposite, strong and alluring; if not for the fire in her eyes, I would’ve thought her a different person entirely. Her hair was short and dark, the color of midnight, and her skin was pale. Her lips, so plump and attractive that merely looking at them thrust debauched images of all the ways they could make me shiver and sing into my imagination, were painted black. So were her jewelry and dress, a dark monotone against the contrast of her skin. And below that dress, curves that I could only half way make out, a supernatural shapeliness that my fantasy were all too happy to fill in the blanks for.

I gathered the bedsheets around me like a silken shield and confronted my captor. “What do you want from me?”

She waved her hand in my direction. “Nothing that I did not already take.”

My eyes widened. What had she taken? I looked down and patted myself over. All my bits seemed to be intact; my insides felt inside-y, my heart was in its right place, and would a vampire even try to steal my kidneys? Then, another thought reared its head as to the providence of the blood-suckers suddenly enlarged boobs, but no, mine were still whole, undiminished and unstolen.

She rolled her eyes at me and shook her head. “Just your blood. Hardly too surprising, given the circumstance.”

“But why are you keeping me prisoner, then? Am I to be chained here, a slave to your unquenchable thirst?”

“You can leave any time. The door is over there. Your purse is on the table.”

I squinted at her. This was an unexpected trick. “But why did you bring me, then? Why am I not lying in a ditch or a shallow grave?”

“That would be quite rude, no? Would you rather I had left you for dead?”

“Not really. I just… expected something else out of being attacked by an undead monster in the night. So I’m not a blood doll to you?”

“No.”

“Not even a sex slave?”

“Still no.”

I deflated a little. “Huh.”

The vampire crossed the room and sat down at my side. “You were in a bad spot when I became myself again. You’ve been out for two days. But you’ll recover.” She held out her hand for me, nails painted black (of course) and finely manicured. “Welcome to my home, Camille. My name is Velvet.”

I gave her a look. “Is it really?”

“Yes. Welcome,” she said, more forcefully this time.

“Thank you, Velvet. I really appreciate it. After you, y’know, nearly murdered me. Did your mom give you that name, or is this some sort of vampire thing?”

“You can’t go around using your old name when you’re dead.” Her eyes bored into mine. “I don’t recommend you try.”

“Right. Right. You’re silky soft, so I’m sure it fits.” I took her hand and shook it. “Thank you, though. Scared the shit out of me, but… You don’t seem too bad, considering. Please don’t ambush me again, though.”

“I’m not planning to. Things got… out of hand.” She stood up again and walked to the window with such an exaggerated sway of her hips that it was hard to believe she didn’t do it on purpose. “I thought I could make do without blood. I was wrong.”

“I don’t know much about vampires, but that sounds about right to me,” I said. “Why even try?”

She turned her head sharply, her smoldering gaze freezing me to the spot. “Because I’m not a monster. I didn’t choose this.”

“Ah,” I said, detecting a wave of oncoming angst. “Fair. Forget I asked. Again, thanks a million for not murdering me. So, uh. If you’re not planning anything nefarious with me… why did I have these, like, super erotic dreams in your bed?”

Velvet raised an eyebrow. “Maybe you like being bitten? I’m not a mindreader.” 

My cheeks flushed. “Maybe. But… hey, no, that can’t be right. I never told you my name, and you knew!”

“Alright,” the vampire allowed, a slight smile spreading on her black lips. “Maybe I know a little. I’ve felt certain things from you, certain lusts, from that moment that I tasted your essence…”

“Uh-huh?” I said, leaning forward without even realizing.

Velvet advanced on me, her smile widening. “Yes. You like my confidence, my power, effortless sexuality. I’m taller than you, bustier than you, so strong I could pin you beneath me and never let up.” She laughed, looking down at me from the side of the bed. Here, so close in the dim light, there could be no doubt about the truth of her words; her limbs overflowed with curves and muscle, her very presence in the room sending shivers down my spine.

I realized that I was drooling. “Y-yes?”

“You don’t need to tell me. I know it’s true.” Velvet laughed. “Does it work like this for every vampire, I wonder? I was never a slouch, but your blood, it sculpted me this way. Made me grow bigger and stronger. Very interesting—even if it bodes ill for my wardrobe. And it gave me something else that could only have been dredged up from the depths of your desires…”

My eyes instinctively glanced between her legs before I could wrangle them back up. “What’s that?” I said, playing dumb.

But she noticed, the smug bitch. “You know,” Velvet intoned. “You’re dying to touch it, to kiss it, to be filled and fucked and ravaged.”

She lowered her hands with maddeningly deliberate movements, slipping her fingers around the edge of her skirt and lifting it to finally reveal… a monster of a girlcock between her garters.

It was as perfect as I had dreamed.

###

What will Velvet dredge out of Camille's fantasies next? Read the rest to find out!

If you liked this story, you may enjoy Frankenfuta.

Or check out all the other futa stories in the catalog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Widowmaker Unleashed: A Hyper Futa Expansion (Overwatch Parody)

Mutagenic substances and size queens are a potent mix.  Especially for a sultry assassin with years worth of repression to unwind...

The Diadem of Futa Desire: A Tale of Extreme Hyper Transformation

How hung do you desire to be?

Cosmic Futas: A Giantess Growth Duel

  A cosmic clash of growth-hungry giantesses.