Skip to main content

My Futa Vampire 2: An Erotic Story of Power and Transformation

 Some things are worth a little danger.

Free Futa Story Sample Below

My Futa Vampire 2 Cover

You can’t stay in every night, even with the shapeshifting girlfriend of your dreams. Not that an insatiable futa can’t keep me busy in the bedroom (even if I do have to tease out Velvet’s monstrous side); but there’s a world of darkness to explore, full of sensual delights… such as a flirty punk vampire eager to push our limits.

How much trouble will I land myself in, goading on my growing futas? Can my partner handle having a rival as racy and ravenous as herself? And will my night with the enormous shebulls finally teach me if there is such a thing as ‘too much’?

This 5,600 word story contains the following: Futa on Female, Huge Futa, Transformation, Empowerment, Growth/Expansion (Curves/Endowments/Mild Muscle), Size Kink (Amazonian), Threesome, Power Play.

Get the ebook here:

My Futa Vampire 2

An Erotic Story of Power and Transformation

I looked down on the sleeping city. Dark. Defenseless. Utterly ignorant of the dangers prowling through its streets. And I was above them all, the apex predator.

All things told, I was taking pretty well to becoming a creature of the night. I told my vampire girlfriend as much from my perch on the windowsill.

Velvet wasn’t having any of my shit. She rarely did before her first cup of coffee.

“Camille, sweetling. Destroying your sleep schedule does not turn you into the living dead, it merely shaves a few years off your life.”

“So I have to be more drastic, is what you’re saying.” I turned my head to admire the sight of her slipping out of bed and into a kimono, every glimpse of her pale skin a treat. She was my personal goddess, statuesque and scrumptious. And, yes, the brief flash of the fat cock between her legs helped, too. I had only just woken up, and here I was, already plotting to go back to bed with her…

She regarded me with those gorgeous, dark eyes. “You really don’t. Not that I don’t appreciate you being awake with me.”

“I gotta be! Left on your own, who knows how many young maidens you might hunt and ravish in the night? No, better you ravish me instead. I’ll bear that cross.”

“Such a generous soul,” she said and rolled her eyes. Instead of pouncing on me, like the sexy, blood-thirsty monster she was, Velvet turned to the mirror to comb her hair.

Which left me to correct this exceedingly un-vampiric behavior.

“I know, right?” I said, slipping up behind her and throwing my arms around her middle. She was big and strong and oh so curvaceous. Almost enough to get me a little jealous, if not for the fact that I got to play with all of it. “I’ll take my payment in kisses, thank you.” My hands found her breasts and I uttered a silent prayer that she wasn’t one of those cold and hard types of vampires; they wouldn’t be nearly as nice to snuggle.

She looked back at me in the mirror, a little smile playing on her lush lips. “Is that so? Seems to me that you’re angling for a lot more.”

I felt a tremble between my legs as I met her eyes and the confident playfulness that I adored. “I know what I’m about. Kisses are a great appetizer before the full package.”

At that, my hands slipped between her thick, powerful legs to find her cock waiting for me. Since I had first met Velvet two weeks ago, we had both been stunned to find how her body changed according to my desires; while she had reverted to her usual look during sleep, her cock was still inhuman in its proportions and perfection, a foot-long slab of feminine dick already growing as my fingers traced along its veiny shaft.

I bit my lip as another tremor ran through me; with my arms around my raven-haired lover, I could feel her body growing subtly wider, pushing my arms apart as she grew an inch taller and that much more attractive to my size-hungry fantasies. My imagination was not kind to her wardrobe—and I did not feel a shred of remorse. In fact, I don’t think I’d ever get tired of seeing her tits outgrow her top, her dress shredding apart from the sheer volume of woman pouring out from it. In that sense, her kimono nearly wasn’t as satisfying to tease her out of, but as long as I ended up beneath her, I’d take it. And judging from how hard her cock grew in my hand, she’d take me, too.

Velvet purred, the rumble of her voice reverberating through me. If I had ever doubted how good her body changing for my desires felt, that moment dispelled it. She took my free hand and guided me to stroke her massive cock, letting me feel how the monster grew with excitement—and my subconscious urging. (It didn’t feel all that subconscious to me, but it definitely wasn’t under my active control.)

“You know what you want,” she said, her voice slow and seductive. “I can’t fault you for that. Most mortals go through their lives without ever finding the courage to do so. What I want is coffee, but… I suppose it’s not the only thing I need.”  Her cock bucked as if to underline her statement, the power of its sudden pulse nearly throwing my hand off.

I buried my face against her muscular back, all but humping my mountainous lover. All of my eloquence had gone out of the window once she started teasing me, and now I was little more than a clump of clay in her hands, to be played with at her leisure. Which, given my influence on the very shape of her body, seemed a fair trade.

Velvet turned and lifted me without even a hint of effort. Here were the kisses I had been waiting for, the sensuous shower of affection from her velvet lips and her gentle hands, holding me up as I melted into the warmth of her embrace. Naked skin, heady perfume, and the sexual thrill of her mouth and tongue overwhelmed me.

I couldn’t resist. I shuddered, moaning under my breath as an anticipatory mini-climax climax shot through me, cumming from her aura alone. “F-fuck…”

Velvet pulled back, her eyes glittering with delight. “Already, sweetling? No, that I won’t do. You don’t rouse me and expect a reprieve so soon.” I felt her cock between my legs, thick and eager.

“Who said anything about escaping?” I mumbled, trying desperately to compose myself again. I was horny out of my mind and any semblance of self control was quickly leaking out of me. God, she was too fucking hot to handle, so big and dominant and hung like hell. The devil could not have made a more perfect seductress for me.

She laughed. “Fair. You like to get into trouble. To get your hands much too full. And seeing as you’re to blame for making me this way, I may as well play the part.” She lifted me higher, the tip of her cock aimed at my cunt. I ached to feel her inside me, to be split apart on the wonderful beast between her legs. The heat was unbearable, a roiling radiance of unbridled sexual power radiating from her loins, the mere touch of her cockhead making me lose my mind with anticipation of what came next.

“C’mon…” I moaned, squirming in her grip. “Don’t make me wait.”

Velvet smirked, speaking with infuriating calm. “The night is young, sweetling. You’re so small and delicate. I have to take my time.”

All the while, every throb of her cock against me made my heart jump.  “I don’t care!” I snapped. “I didn’t break yet!”

“I know. Not for lack of trying.” She leaned in, her breath hot on my face. “But since you insist—let’s try harder.”

###

What will Velvet dredge out of Camille's fantasies next? Read the rest to find out!

If you liked this story, you may enjoy Screwed by her Futa Genie.

Or check out all the other futa stories in the catalog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Widowmaker Unleashed: A Hyper Futa Expansion (Overwatch Parody)

Mutagenic substances and size queens are a potent mix.  Especially for a sultry assassin with years worth of repression to unwind...

The Diadem of Futa Desire: A Tale of Extreme Hyper Transformation

How hung do you desire to be?

Cosmic Futas: A Giantess Growth Duel

  A cosmic clash of growth-hungry giantesses.